Kipiani Wine was renamed Khvanchkara by the newly established Soviet power with the purpose of hiding the achievements and success of the aristocratic family.

To increase production at the summer residence of the Imeretian kings, a new wine factory was built in Ambrolauri, Racha, in 1929-1947. The new facility produced 300,000 bottles of Rachan and Lekhkhuman wines each year.

Contact Information
Winery: Ambrolauri, Kostava Street 13 +(995 439) 22 12 04;
Office: Tbilisi, 2 Station Square +(995 322) 95 11 34
Export Manager +(995 599) 961 505
Sales manager +(995 599) 897 800
Booking wine tours +(995) 514 700 055